<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Chinese 370

Chinese 370

Sunday, September 28, 2003

Many ways to express young love

According the article, China young people have been influenced by Western culture in the way they show their love to girlfriends or boyfriends. Their parents’ an expression of love would have been a secrets between the couple themselves. But now young people want to show everyone else how much they love each other. One young man who said "I wanted to show my love to her by giving her a surprise". He believes romantic surprises are the best way to express himself. Several months ago, another young man donned scuba gear and jumped into the tank at Shanghai Ocean Aquarium with a sign reading "Will you marry me?" When his girlfriend saw the sign with her name on it, she broke into tears of joy. I don’t understand their feeling. Is that such a wonderful things? If I were in her position, I would be very embarrassed for him. I think I am an old-fashioned person like their parents. In Shanghai, there is a new business that have appeared the city which sells advertising time on the electronic billboard at Century Plaza along the bustling Nanjing Road Pedestrian Mall. The company charges 248 yuan (US $30) for a 3-minute advertisement on the electrical board. It’s like Sports stadium in America. I remember at US Cellar Field in Chicago at the White Socks game it costs $25 for one message. But most Americans seem to want to display the message is “Happy Birthday�; sometimes message like “Will you marry me� appear, but it is usually older people not young people. This thing seems like Chinese young people, but older American people like to do some funs. An American man really likes baseball game, and he likes to do some special memory for her. There is nothing mean for show love thing. The Chinese company official said, “Most of them were booked by young people aged between 20 and 30�. I thought Asian girls were very shy, but that doesn’t seem to be the case anymore. They aren’t ashamed to kiss in public, or traveling with their boyfriend before marriage. In my opinion, women’s independent is a very good thing, but women have to help to raise themselves in their boyfriend’s estimation. Women can control men and know how to handle their boyfriend, but men can’t control women. I think woman must be in back of men; that is good for every people. Men thought “I am the men who can tell the women what to do or what should do�, but truth is the man was controlled by the women. Every men don’t know about women have control to men. In fact, Men’s pride can keep protected by the women obeying to him. Man is happy when he has power his mind. So, please think about yourself. Are you sure you really have control your girlfriend, guys?? I guess not.


http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2003-09/29/content_1105815.htm

posted by Anonymous  # 10:10 PM

Comments: Post a Comment

Archives

08/01/2003 - 09/01/2003   09/01/2003 - 10/01/2003   10/01/2003 - 11/01/2003   11/01/2003 - 12/01/2003   12/01/2003 - 01/01/2004   03/01/2004 - 04/01/2004   04/01/2004 - 05/01/2004   05/01/2004 - 06/01/2004   06/01/2004 - 07/01/2004   07/01/2004 - 08/01/2004   08/01/2004 - 09/01/2004   08/01/2006 - 09/01/2006   09/01/2006 - 10/01/2006   10/01/2006 - 11/01/2006  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?